Here is what you will learn in this 30,000-plus-words guide:
- Introduction – an overview of what you are going to learn.
- Chapter 1: A New Era of Link Building – a breakdown of what has changed in the link building game over the years and what you should and shouldn’t do.
- Chapter 2: Quest For The Perfect Link – a detailed overview of what makes a good link and what makes a bad link. We will also show you in this section how to analyze links.
- Chapter 3: Epic Content Link Building – writing good content isn’t enough anymore. There are millions of sites that produce good content, yet they don’t have any links. We’ll teach you how to fix this.
- Chapter 4: Submission Backlinks – you don’t have to have a ton of high PageRank links to rank well. There are lots of places you can get links from by just submitting information about yourself and your business.
- Chapter 5: .Edu and .Gov Link Building – this is my favorite section as it will teach you everything you need to know to get links from .edu and .gov websites. These links can really help increase your overall authority and boost your rankings.
- Chapter 6: Relationship Based Link Building – now that black hat link building isn’t as effective, you should be focusing your efforts on building links through relationships. It will take a bit more work, but those links will help you in the long-run.
- Chapter 7: Black Belt Broken Link Building – there is a lot more that goes into broken link building than using simple tools to tell you where to find broken links. We’ll walk you through the whole process… from finding broken links to getting them.
- Chapter 8: Advanced ScrapeBox Link Building – you may think ScrapeBox is a black hat tool that is used to get spammy links, but like any tool, it just depends on how you use it. We’ll teach you the best way to gain links with this tool.
- Chapter 9: Turning Images Into Links – you often focus on text-based links and forget about images. From icons to infographics, you can use images to build your link profile.
- Chapter 10: Advanced Guest Posting – there is an art and science behind guest-posting, and we’ll teach you what you need to know to get dozens of guest-posting opportunities each and every month.
- Chapter 11: Funneling PageRank – sure PageRank isn’t as important as it used to be, but it is still part of Google’s algorithm. Links from pages with low PageRank typically don’t carry as much value. We will teach you how to funnel PageRank throughout your whole site.
- Chapter 12: Grey Hat Link Building – you can’t have an “advanced guide” without covering every aspect… especially grey hat link building. It’s up to you if you want to use these tactics or not, but we cover them here.
We hope that you like The Advanced Guide to Link Building. As Google updates their algorithm and Bing continues to evolve, we will try to keep the guide up-to-date with the latest and greatest tactics.
If you also have any recommendations or see any grammatical errors in the guide, feel free to leave a comment and point them out.
P.S. Don’t forget to tweet about The Advanced Guide to Link Building.
P.P.S. You would be doing me a HUGE FAVOR by reading The Advanced Guide to Link Building, sharing it via Twitter and Facebook, and by leaving me a comment to let me know what you think.