Do you know what the number one way to get your blog to 100,000 visitors a month is? It’s probably not what you think. The quickest way to get there is to focus on building a blog audience, instead of focusing on building traffic.
If you focus your marketing efforts purely around traffic acquisition, you’ll find that your visit count will go up, but the moment you stop, your traffic will die down. On the other hand, if you focus on building a blog audience, you can continually leverage your readers to share your content, link to it and even comment on a regular basis.
Here is what you’ll learn in The Complete Guide to Building Your Blog Audience:
- Chapter 1: Build a community that gives you permission to market to them – in this chapter, you’ll learn the fundamentals of community building.
- Chapter 2: Types of blog posts that are easy to market – being a good writer doesn’t mean your content is going to spread. We’ll teach you the type of blog posts that you need to create in order to get the maximum amount of traffic.
- Chapter 3: Organic search – if you play your cards right, Google will account for roughly 50% of your traffic. It’s a source that you shouldn’t take for granted.
- Chapter 4: Paid search – if you have money to spend, we’ll show you where to spend it in order to grow your audience at a faster pace.
- Chapter 5: Social media – Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus are 3 social sites that are worth leveraging. We’ll show you the steps you need to take in order to maximize your social media traffic.
- Chapter 6: Paid social traffic – similarly to paid search, you can also buy traffic from social media sites. We’ll teach you how to build your paid social campaigns and how to optimize them.
- Chapter 7: Outreach – one of the simplest ways to grow your audience is outreach. It’s a painful and time-consuming process, but it works.
- Chapter 8: Content syndication networks – leveraging the audience of other blogs is one of the quickest ways to grow yours. This simple strategy helped me drive over 20,000 visitors to Crazy Egg right when the blog launched.
- Chapter 9: Syndicating on other sites – from Scoop.it to Inbound.org, there are a lot of sites that you can leverage to build a loyal audience. We will show you how to do exactly that.
- Chapter 10: Repurposing content – you don’t have to continually create new content to generate more traffic. In this chapter, we will teach you how to repurpose what you already have.
I hope you enjoy the complete guide to building your blog audience. If you follow the steps Aaron and I laid out, you’ll not only notice an increase in blog traffic, but you’ll also have readers who will continually share your content and leave comments.
P.S. Don’t forget to tweet about The Complete Guide to Building Your Blog Audience.
P.P.S. You would be doing me a HUGE FAVOR by reading The Complete Guide to Building Your Blog Audience, sharing it via Twitter and Facebook, and leaving me a comment to let me know what you think.