When I first started to blog, I used to write 300 to 400 word blog posts and I was ecstatic when the post received a hundred plus visitors. Little did I know, my content sucked and people didn’t want to read it.
Over the course of the last 8 years I’ve been able to slowly fine tune the way I write content and I’ve learned the hard way on how to create blog posts that people love. They love them so much that they’ll comment, email you about how great your content is, and even share it on social sites.
I’ve blogged in the past about how I write blog posts, but I’ve never gone down into the specific details on how you can replicate my strategy for any industry… even the boring ones like credit cards or car insurance.
What I am going to do is share this information with you through a webinar. Don’t worry, the webinar is FREE, and I’m not looking for anything in return. Instead, I just love communicating and helping out my Quick Sprout readers.
So what are you going to learn during this free webinar?
- How to effectively write content for any niche.
- The 10 big lessons I learned from content marketing over the last 8 years.
- How to make your content go viral, even if it is on a boring topic like car insurance.
- The different forms of content that you can leverage and the results you can expect from them.
- How to create a content marketing strategy for your business.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your content marketing.
- Where to content marketing landscape is moving to in the next year.
If you want to learn how to create a content marketing strategy that won’t put you to sleep, signup for the webinar here.
If you are interested in attending the webinar, here are the details:
- PresenterÂ – Neil Patel
- FormatÂ – PowerPoint presentation with question and answers at the end
- DateÂ – Monday March 4th, 2013
- TimeÂ – 9am to 10am PST
If you can’t attend the webinar their will be an update that I will make to this blog post by March 11th, in which I will add the webinar here. The link to it will be at the bottom of the post.
PS: Come prepared to the webinar with questions and your website URL. I would love to give live tips and examples of what you should be doing with your business.
PPS: If you want me to cover anything else, leave a comment and I will do my best to cover it.
Update: If you want to watch a recorded version of the webinar, click here.