When I started out as an entrepreneur, I struggled a lot. I was just a 16-year-old kid who had no clue… all I had was a dream of creating an online business that helped people out.
I ended up failing a lot and losing over a million bucks, but eventually I was able to recoup my losses and come ahead. The main reason for my success is the mentorship I’ve received over the years. Successful entrepreneurs who sold their companies for millions of dollars started to give me advice and help me out, without asking for a thing in return.
They never wanted any shares in my company, nor did they want me to pay them for their advice. All they wanted was to see a smile on my face once I succeeded.
Once I made enough money to cover my losses and live a comfortable life, I approached the mentors who helped me and asked them what I could do in exchange for all the help they have given me.
Can you guess what they asked for? They asked me to help other people for free and never turn away people if I am able to help them.
I think I’ve done a good job in helping you out so far, but what I never expected was how much you would help other people on Quick Sprout. Not only have I learnt a lot from you, but others have as well. Because of you, Quick Sprout has turned into a thriving community.
So, now you are probably wondering what’s next, right? Well, I decided that I want to help you even more by launching something special.
Traffic & Conversion Forum
Today, I am announcing the Quick Sprout Traffic & Conversion Forum. It’s a free forum, where you can ask any question you want, and I promise I will respond.
On top of that, I’ve assembled a lot of my friends who are successful entrepreneurs and marketers, and I have asked them to help you out as well. So, not only will I be helping you out, but a group of 20 of us are going to be constantly responding to every one of your questions so that your business can grow and flourish.
Here are the main categories of the forum:
- General – Discuss anything that’s on your mind.
- Search Engine Optimization – Discuss on-page SEO, link building and even algorithm updates.
- Content Marketing – Share content creation and promotion strategies.
- Social Media Marketing – Learn strategies to leverage the social web.
- Paid Advertising – From banners to PPC to re-marketing, learn the ins and outs of paid advertising.
- Conversion Optimization – Discuss A/B testing, copywriting, design, and psychology of conversion optimization.
- Affiliate Marketing – Share affiliate promotion and income generating strategies.
- Email Marketing – Learn about marketing automation and email marketing.
I hope you join the Quick Sprout Traffic and Conversion Forum. It would mean the world to me if you go there, respond to a few threads and even create your own.
I’ll even make a promise to you. If you promise to stay active on the forum and participate on a daily basis, I promise I will do everything in my power to help you out… for free, of course.
So, what do you think of the Traffic and Conversion Forum?
PS: Don’t forget to sign up for the Traffic and Conversion Forum.