After 8 years of blogging, I’ve figured out how to start a blog in almost any space and grow it. It doesn’t matter if the blog is in the consumer space or business space… the formula is the same.
Through this formula, I was able to grow TechCrunch’s traffic by 30% in 60 days. I was also able to drive Gawker Media an extra 5 million visitors and I was able to make Timothy Sykes an extra 1.2 million dollars.
Now this formula is a bit hard to explain over a blog post, so I decided I would try something new by sharing it with you through a webinar. Don’t worry… it’s 100% free, just like my blog posts, with no strings attached.
So what are you going to learn during this free webinar?
- The strategies KISSmetrics used to go from 0 to 350,000 visitors a month.
- How to grow a blog to over 100,000 visitors a month, without spending a dollar.
- How to monetize your blog and create a positive ROI.
- How to leverage infographics to increase your search engine rankings.
- How to use analytics to fine tune your blog and increase your ROI.
- How to track the ROI of your social media marketing.
- The 7 common mistakes you need to avoid if you want your blog to be successful
If you are interested in learning how you can boost your blog traffic and make more money from content marketing, click here to signup for the free webinar.
If you are interested in attending the webinar, here are the details:
- Presenter – Neil Patel
- Format – PowerPoint presentation with question and answers at the end
- Date – Thursday February 7th, 2013
- Time – 10am to 11am PST
PS: If you would like me to cover something specific that I didn’t mention above, leave a comment and I will do my best to cover it within the webinar.
Update: You can watch a recorded version of the webinar here.